- Max Payload of 176Lb
- 1/4 to 3/8 Screw Adapter
- Flexible Adjustmen
- Anti-slip design
- Max Payload of 176Lb: Strong CNC Aluminum construction, light-weight and portable. Max payload 176Lb(80KG)
- Multi-Functional: 1/4 thread holes and two slots on each leg, to mount with monitor, microphone or LED soft light, as well as strap the tripod on a pole with 3 included straps
- 1/4 to 3/8 Screw Adapter: Compatible for all cameras, camcorders, spotting scopes, and other devices equipped with 1/4 or 3/8 tripod mounts
- Flexible Adjustmen: On the top of the mini tripod(the red part), Quick Snap Leg Lock could help you to adjust the height of the tripod easily and keep it fixed
- Anti-slip design: All feets have rubbers wrapping around to prevent from sliding around
Moman Mini Tripod is made of durable CNC Aluminum. Designed for a table or bench setup, Moman camera tripod can be easily storaged and used widely with cameras, camcorders, gimbal stabilizers and other devices with 1/4 and 3/8 tripod mounts
With max. payload of 80KG, about the weight of an adult, Moman mini tripod can hold combos with all kinds of heavy lens or camcorders etc.
Exquisite CNC Aluminum construction, dust-proof and durable for long time usage
Quick Snap Leg Lock could adjust the height of the tripod easily from 3.5cm to 11cm, and keep it fixed
260g weight, 16cm hight, this tripod is quite portable for travel or storage.
Two 1/4 thread holes on each leg, to mount on camera monitor, microphone or LED light. Two slots to strap the tripod with 3 included straps on subjects like a pole, which provide special perspective.
With one click, you can easily switch between 1/4 and 3/8 screws. Compared to 1/4'' screw, 1/4'' to 3/8'' screw allows more compatibility to mount on cameras, camcorders, spotting scopes, gimbals, LED lights, tripods, and other devices
|Moman Mini Tripod||Specification|
|Weight||261g / 9.2oz|
|Folded Length||16.5cm / 6.5inch|
|Max Payload||80kg / 176lb|
|Interface||1/4 and 3/8 Thread Hole, Strap Hole|
|Adjustable Hight||3.5cm to 11cm|
Frequently Asked Questions
You don't need to take off the screw, you could push it down to switch 3/8 to 1/4 screw.
Yes this camera tripod includes straps.